End Procrastination in 7 Minutes
In less than 7 minutes, I am going to walk you through step by step how to end procrastination with a simple strategy that uses your favorite songs.
If you found this tool helpful, get access to all of Joby’s Tools and strategies for proactively dealing with stress, anxiety and ADHD symptoms.
Best time to use this tool: when you need to GSD (Get St%ff Done) but your brain is unable to settle in on a needed task and keeps wandering off, “chasing rabbits”.
Key Points to Remember:
- Check your physiology – hydration, blood sugar, sleepiness
- Check your self-talk
- If a thought continues to loop, remind your brain it is written down.
- If you start to get anxious or distracted when working on your #1 priority by other task remind yourself that you can only finish one task at a time and the fast way to complete your next task is to focus on the one you are doing now.
Things you’ll need:
- Notepad or journal and pen.
- A timer.
- A place to sit free of distractions or noise-canceling headphones.