End Unproductive Insomnia
We live in a 24/7 world that can make it hard, if not impossible, to turn the on-switch off and get the restorative sleep we need. In less than 13 minutes, I’m going to share with you two powerful tools to help you get the sleep you need and three strategies to turn unproductive insomnia into a springboard for a productive day.
If you found this tool helpful, sign-up for free and get access to all of Joby’s Tools to living a focused and mindful life med-FREE!
Concepts and Tools Introduced: Brain Dump & 30 Count Breathwork
Best time to use this tool: end of the day, prior to going to bed. Emergency use when dealing with insomnia.
Key Points to Remember:
- Your brain hasn’t evolved to deal with multiple, potential and future threats at the rate they happen in modern life.
- Is the rabbit actionable or unactionable?
- If it is actionable and you can kill it, take action and get the task done.
- If it is unactionable give your brain what it needs to let it go: write it down, list next action steps, re-frame catastrophic self-talk.
Thinks you’ll need:
- Notepad or journal and pen.